Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The "Delete Button"

So i feel like a freak or something. I moved, and should not care what so ever what people think. But when it comes to deleting friends on my Facebook, I find it hard to go threw with it. And the worst part is, i know its stupid! But then i see all the stupid friends we have in common and i cant help but think "what if they find out i deleted them from my friends list?" What should it matter? Obviously I dont care enough about them to keep in touch with them, but i can take them off my friends list? What is wrong with me????!?!?!!!!!

But as for today, it was productive for once. I cleaned a good portion of the house. And organized stuff we have not unpacked. (Yay me) The one thing i am procrastinating on is the dreaded "Bathroom" I hate cleaning the bathroom. Ugh, its so nasty! I dont care about doing anything else in the house. But when it comes to the bathroom. YUCK!

Tomorrow i have to go to the collage, and tell them to unenrolle me:( Supper tragic. But next fall i will be able to really do it. This year because I just moved to Cali, they want to charge me $800 a class:( And that does not work for me. Im thinking about taking, a class to teach you to do taxes, so maybe i can get a job at H&R block or something for Tax season. Or i can just have the know how to do our own:)

No comments:

Post a Comment