Thursday, August 4, 2011

My mind is always on one holiday. Halloween....

I cant stop thinking about Halloween!! Omg! Its still 3 months away, but i cant wait! Im going to look awesome lol. Im going to do what i can to go as Barbie this year. (Box included) I think im going to rock it.

Today Dustin and I went out for a long bike/skate board ride. We got ice cream, and i got to much:( He could not even finish it. Ugh i was so full. Got some sun riding up there, and back.

Took a nap. And I only slept for like an hour. As planned:) That was really exciting. I tend to sleep to much.

Now im waiting on Mike and Dustin to get done playing there game so we can go Down town to this street festival thing. Its suppose to be supper fun. Walk around, see whats up. I like getting out and doing things with Dustin. I cant wait to get a job! Im so bored. And i dont want to clean anymore:( All and all today has been full of fun. Im really hopping I can talk Dustin into going Roller Skating tomorrow. That would be SO fun:) Everything just seems so much better when Dustin is there. It makes me sad when i do things without him. But that is why i love his weekends. We are always trying to do a little something.

No comments:

Post a Comment