Wednesday, January 19, 2011

5 days off, now 5 days on...

Well today is the last day in my 5 days off. Now i work the next 5, the i get two days off then work 3 more:) Im excited! I need a few extra dollars:)

Moving Money! I cant wait to get our w-2's as well! I cant wait to file taxes. Were not going to be spending it.. But i like to see it haha. Keeping the dream alive, with more and more plans. Even though i cant help but plan and plan..... But not have any plans to show for it. All we have is....

1) Save money
2) Move to Cali
3) Go to Collage in the Fall

I feel like we should have more. I keep looking at places, and i keep looking at new cars, but with the time gap so far away, there is nothing we can really do.... But wait. I want time to go faster! Then when were moving... Im going to be so stressed! Lol. And im going to be like "This was a bad idea!" Its ok. Were excited. The only think im not looking forward too is that fact that Dustin might have to Move to Cali before me for a month of two! OMG!!! I dont know what im going to do without him for maybe up too, 2 months! I guess i will get this end taken care of. Were going to have to have a yard sale, and pack... And he is going to be in Cali.... :( i dont know how much i will like that.

Please give me the strength and patience to wait to move and be without Dustin... Maybe... I dont know! haha.

To be delegated latter:)

No comments:

Post a Comment