Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dream Killer: Trying to strike again.

Every place we try to think about moving to, people tell us is crap. I mean i understand that some places are not as nice as others but it does not bother me. It does not have to be next to the beach. Then people are telling us to go to Organ. That place is supper lame. I dont know how to feel. I just want away! And then Dustin was being a jerk to me. I dont get his deal, then i tell him that her hurt my feelings. And he does not give a rats ass. Im like great. Then we get told that we can stay in Dustins brothers studio, if it wasnt for the dogs. One let down after another. I just want things to be positive for once! Its so lame. Please just let us find a nice place to live. And have people be supportive of stuff.... And things.... I want cake...

No comments:

Post a Comment