Saturday, January 15, 2011

Today was the fun Baby Shower!




I made this Blankey for my friends new baby girl! It was a pretty big hit. I worked hard on it:) But i was pretty happy with it! I keep getting told that i should make them and sell them. I dont know though. These days people dont care if it is hand made. They are looking at the Price. And i know this much. I would have to charge almost $100 for a blanket, and no one wants to pay that! Between materials, and time. It just might not be worth is. I do have a ton of scrap fabric. But then the blankeys will be all crazy randomness, and even though this one has lots of colors, its is in a orderly sort of fashion. This is probably the best blanket i have done. I kind of want to make a nice one for Dustin and I's bed. I have the fabric for it. I just need to find a pattern i want to use and go with it. Then actually do it. I think it might be fun to do when im looking for a job in Cali when we move. I dont think we will have TV. So i will be breaking out the sewing machine. Make Some blankeys:)

But the Baby shower was fun. Lots of Food! I think i ate a little too much:( Its not that im full. It was all just so fattening! But SOOOO good:) I love baby showers! There always so fun. There were alot of kids though at this one. Im not used to being at them with lots of kids. It was a little overwhelming. Good thing i dont have any kids. It would have just added to it. And thats a reason why im just having 1:) And it better be a girl haha.  Toddlers and Tiaras hear we come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment