Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Today, 01/11/2011

Its called First because its the first one. And i always think of Tosh.0 when he comments on something first. I am always trying to get the "First" Spot on comments that have lots of followers. It sounds silly, but i have made it a goal of mine now. What is funny, is that if you look at the comments lots of people are doing the same thing haha. So i know im not alone, in this great quest. 

Today i am making Dinner for Jonny and I. Carmen was supposed to come over too, but the she didn't for some reason. Its ok though. More dinner for us and leftovers. I love Leftovers:) 

I went out last night for my friends Birthday, she is 25 now. I cant help but think that time is flying so fast. Im closer to 23 now that i am 22. And it just seems like its going by so fast. Am i going to wake up one day and be 50? Sure does seem that way. 

The Holidays flew by this year as well. Im not complaining about that though. I get so tired of the Holidays. But now that there over i only have to look forward too Dustin and I's Birthdays. And thats still a while away. 

Then were off to Sunny Souther California;) Im hoping we like it there. I would hate to move there, and then not like it at all. And want to come back of something. I really want to like it:) I guess I wont know till we move. And every one tells me "You and Dustin are young! Go explore!" And we dont have kids so im not worried about that part. Im going to miss my Brother and Sister a whole lot. Carmen does not want us to go. But i cant deal with my Mother anymore. I just want a break. Do it on our own. If it were up to me, i would move to North Carolina. But Dustin does not like the idea of that:( Maybe one day:)


No comments:

Post a Comment