Monday, January 17, 2011

new plans

Today we found out that there is a Brand Spanking New WalMart Opening in the area that we want to live in, in California. The only dilemma, is that fact that its in March were not moving till May at the earliest. So now were thinking it might be in Dustins best intrest to move a little before me and start working and I will join him in a month or so after.... I dont know if we can do that!!!!! I would miss him so much! I dont know if i could go a month without him. Its making me sad just thinking about it:( But we have to do what we have to do to move... But a whole month! I will miss him so much!

yeah not much has been going on. Sitting on the couch for 2 days now. No work till Friday. Dustin is only working 4 days this week. Yay days together! Thats something to be happy about:)

No comments:

Post a Comment