Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It snowed all night. Had to shovel a spot for puppies to go potty. Its cold today. 

I finally got my freezer up and running! I'm excited. I get to buy lots of things on sale and stock up! Im happy lol. 

Waiting on the the mover guy to show up and give us a price quote on how much its going to cost us to move. He is supposed to be hear at 3. But with all the snow i dont know what to expect. And i never gave him the heads up on turning down the alley way. So lets hope he gets it. Or has my number to call me. 

Ive been looking into lots of areas in Souther Cali, and Dustin really wants to move places that are expensive. But i think its because he is so used to living in the nice areas of Orange County. I dont know if he could handle the ghetto parts. Im so used to it though, because thats were i grew up in Reno was not that great of a place. So i dont really mind neighbors. Its really quite were we live now. I miss noise pollution. The one thing i do like is how there is Stars. When there is "Light Pollution" You dont get a good view of the starts. 

Im dreaming of warm. And Sunshine, and the beach within a few hours. Job opportunities. Among less drama I think its going to be a good move. I cant wait! Four Months is a long while. But im sure it will come faster then i think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment